mig33friendsworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what is mig33 going to be???????!!!!

3 posters

Go down

what is mig33 going to be???????!!!! Empty what is mig33 going to be???????!!!!

Post by casanova-kingdom Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:35 am

what was mig33 three or four years back is maybe some user are still remember. what is mig33 today? please look back for a second see what you get when you dare enter a room and chat. how many dare stay more then a second when the room get invaded by the roll sets? we run , we hide in private -if we are long time chatters and still have contacts online to talk to. search for a room? please do, you have to choose from so many... lesbian room, sex room, hot and... wait congratulation you find a room who don't sound too bad... now don't wait too much you are the lucky winner of been kicked or... your family will be remember by polite words that remind you of your conception. what is mig33 going to be tomorrow? still on your pc, on your mobile but you will ask yourself before you log in: why am i doing this? do i like so much been insult and kicked? i tell you why you will log in tomorrow again: hope that your friends are there and go in your private so you can chat. help yourself and your friends: be a chatter as you was when you 1st join mig33. lets hope mig33 stuff is there to help by change few things and stop the way ...down mig33 try to go. don't forget, mig33 start as a chat and we the chatters keep mig33 working by bringing more users. you want to make mig33 our place again? do something. your way, your choice. see you in mig33.
casanova-kingdom
casanova-kingdom

Number of posts : 168
mig33 id : casanova-kingdom
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

what is mig33 going to be???????!!!! Empty Re: what is mig33 going to be???????!!!!

Post by maistro-a Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:09 am

i think mig33 will going to die
mig33 population got down now in the last statistic
maistro-a
maistro-a

Number of posts : 122
mig33 id : maistro-a,maestro-a
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

what is mig33 going to be???????!!!! Empty Re: what is mig33 going to be???????!!!!

Post by excite_touch Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:24 am

i think now a days mig33 popularity going down.now mig33 busy with their business.so they dont have any tention about mig33 chat.hehe
excite_touch
excite_touch

Number of posts : 40
mig33 id : excite_touch
Registration date : 2008-12-04

http://www.ourmig33.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down